aoiffe379 profile image 60

Have you ever thought about who are the maniacs of the zodiac?Can you think of anyone you know?

People call it stereotyping but I am vary of Libras even though they are supposed to be the balance sign. One Libra lit a fire in a bin so the alarm would go off.She dyes her hair purple and wants to rule everything.Another one has issues with one person and says that anyone who helps this person is an enemy.I find they like to break up homes by having affairs with people they know are married and gets angry/revengeful when things do not go their way or someone disagrees with their perspective.They are very generous and excellent cooks. Could this description fit other zodiac signs?Tell me.

charm1123 profile image73

charm1123 says

• NiaLee profile image

NiaLee 21 months ago

agreed this is scary how you quote everything that one of my relative did in to so many women, use, abuse, discredit, rip off, etc… actually trying to flee to Africa "start biz" because divorce may come with wife, takings 2 kids on "vacation"...

bonny2010 profile image60

bonetta hartig (bonny2010) says

reeltaulk says

MzGe3 says

• NiaLee profile image

NiaLee 21 months ago

lol many women think the devil is a man, yep… gemini and gemini like you is explosion!