Simba73 profile image 76

Do you notice anything about this photo ?

If any of you guys have read or know about the stars of Orions belt, their formation ,alignment, and the surveying and setting out of the pyramids at giza this should spark some questions off for you, especially as this was taken from Mars in 2012 and well basically has anyone got and theory's on this awesome photo ? Simba

eternals3ptember profile image59

Best Answer Col. Duke LaCross (...Okay, maybe I lied) (eternals3ptember) says

• Simba73 profile image

Simba73 5 years ago

Not the answer I was hoping for but defo the best and most plausible, I just can't help being the trusting optimist doh !!!!!

Thanks to all for your answers and great to meet you guys will be checking you out and asking you lots of questions ,Simba

melpor profile image93

Melvin Porter (melpor) says

• Simba73 profile image

Simba73 5 years ago

Good answer, but would earth be part of the stars formation from Mars on a regular basis? if this happens say every 26,000 years then I'm getting spine chills for sure. I would love to know how often this happens.

Still great answer !!!

Simba

scottcgruber profile image82

scottcgruber says

• Simba73 profile image

Simba73 5 years ago

Wow, so far I think your explanation is most likely it does (to me anyway) look like Venus,Deimos and Phobos lining up sort of thing, but very close to orions belt in appearance nonetheless .

Thanks for helping out mate !! :)

Simba