GlstngRosePetals profile image 79

I wan't to get a wrongly judged hub back on the earnings from hub pages team@hubpages.com no good?

I have a hub that was ok in the beginning 3 years ago then it wasn't ok a year later. Then it was ok again. Now its not ok again and I can't get help from the link team@hubpages.com. as it is invalid. The moderators have taken my hub away from any earnings. the hub is contiversial but also educational as it deals with the signs of child molestation and what to watch for. I have over 130,000 hits and I can not gain any revinue any more due to the moderating. This article is there to prevent and know the signs of this dispicable crime. What do I do??

Pamela99 profile image85

Best Answer Pamela Oglesby (Pamela99) says

Theophanes profile image95

Theophanes says

• StandingJaguar profile image

Amy (StandingJaguar) 4 years ago

My article on Fertility Awareness (female reproduction cycle and birth control) is not allowed to have ads either. I guess talking about female organs in an educational manner is "sensitive" content...

teresapelka profile image76

Teresa Pelka (teresapelka) says

• GlstngRosePetals profile image

GlstngRosePetals 4 years ago

Thats a great idea!! Team@hubpages.com is invalid it doesn't work, no link exists, been there tryed that. Thats why its in the question. Thank you.