whonunuwho profile image 83

This white orb beneath the bird has structure in roundness and shadowing; what is it?

There are mysteries between heaven and earth, never to all resolve..Can anyone tell me what this strange white orb close to this eagle is ,I photographed in 2004, above a Florida lake?There were no balloons and nothing visible over the site. I was the only one present and took the picture from a long dock walkway. It is not a reflection of light!

whonunuwho profile image83

whonunuwho says

• craiglyn profile image

Lynda (craiglyn) 4 years ago

I don't know, but I see a face in it at the left edge of the orb - looking to it's right - left for us looking straight on. Birds, and Butterflies are well known to be signs used by spirit to give messages.

SUPERFLY831 profile image61

jose santiago (SUPERFLY831) says

paxwill says