tiffany delite profile image 77

What kind of damage have you experienced from Hurricane Sandy?

There are millions of people in the path of Hurricane Sandy. With all of the advance warning, I hope that everybody was able to make it somewhere safe to wait out the storm. What kind of damages did your property sustain from Sandy? How long were you without power? What kind of flooding have you experienced?

ElleBee says

BWD316 profile image87

Brian Dooling (BWD316) says

• tiffany delite profile image

tiffany delite 4 years ago

i have no personal experience with hurricanes...only a couple of close calls with tornadoes. i hope all is still well with you. news stories are showing so much devastation from this storm!

mvillecat profile image82

Catherine Dean (mvillecat) says

• tiffany delite profile image

tiffany delite 4 years ago

i love that you find something positive out of such a scary situation. that is a skill acquired through much practice! i hope all stays well with you and your family.

Goody5 profile image84

Goody5 says

• tiffany delite profile image

tiffany delite 4 years ago

Wow...I was "knee-deep" in babies ten years ago...lol. So, I didn't really pay attention to any storms that were happening outside the four walls of my house. I knows these hurricanes can be devastating. Stay safe!