cfin profile image 84

In today's world, is it logical to send our Kids to a kid filled building for education?

I dont know about you, but when I was a kid, the biggest barrier to education was my classmates. When we think outside the box, our kids would learn a lot more at home on a computer than in a class with their piers, having a laugh, giggling and being kids with other kids. Keep in mind, I do think it is really important to have kids around other kids. But that's for fun and sports clubs are for. Schools have become calamitous.

RTalloni profile image90

Best Answer RTalloni says

• cfin profile image

cfin 4 years ago

I'm not anti school. Its just an interesting topic :) Maybe in the future, kids will be in a sound proof bubble that blocks out all noise except the teachers voice :)

Mikeg422 profile image74

Michael Gill (Mikeg422) says

• cfin profile image

cfin 4 years ago

True. I just thought it was an interesting topic. Society is what it is at this point. If everyone was home schooled and sent to clubs too for social interaction, that would make sense and they would make friends with children who have similar intere

Weekend Reader profile image76

Weekend Reader says

• cfin profile image

cfin 4 years ago

Great points. I found it a hassle looking back, to be around peers. I was always distracted and only began to reach my potential in University because it was more independent learning. Maybe we will see some change in the future. Who knows.

tussin profile image60

I'M BANNED Y'ALL!!!!!!!!!! (tussin) says

• cfin profile image

cfin 4 years ago

As I said, I am not anti school.. It just brings up an interesting point. The Internet is a cheap, easily accessed tool that is a

Already providing many children with education rather than schooling. I was just looking to discuss.