Is the Right to Bear Arms becoming wrong in America?

I believe we have gone beyound the point of who's to blame with in the system. Our laws to control guns is not perfect and never can be as long as we have the right to bear arms in America. This Law is the root of the problem although I believe it did not start out that way. What was once a a law with good intentions is now killing our children in shools and our citizen on the streets.

graceinus 4 years ago

Iburmaster- Thank you for your answer. I carried a firearm on my job for 27 years before my retirement. I personnel do not fear guns. However we now live in a time in this country where access to guns by those with ill intent is far to easy.

graceinus 4 years ago

JThomas- I believe that unless Gun Control is in perfect balance with the right to bear arms, then we will continue to have problem. Right now it's far to lopsided.