R W Bobholz profile image 70

How Can A Lawyer Help You Today?

As I try to expand my HubPages, I look to you to see if there's anything you want to know about. I practice in the planning areas: Business startups & small business, estate planning, taxation, asset protection and some landlord/tenant issues. I can also answer general "working with your lawyer" or "how the legal system works" questions if you have them. But, I need to hear what you want to learn about.

• R W Bobholz profile image

Richard Wayne Bobholz (R W Bobholz) 4 years ago

As I seem to be getting more and more in the Landlord/Tenant practice area, you'll be sure to see some upcoming articles on this subject. Thanks for posting and following!

• R W Bobholz profile image

Revocable trusts are an enjoyable topic for me. You want to know specifically the process of following the trust and transferring assets? Or something else?