aviannovice profile image 88

Do you have a favorite time in history that you most enjoy?

mitowrite profile image81

mitowrite says

• aviannovice profile image

Deb Hirt (aviannovice) 4 years ago

They did do fabulous things in both art and architecture. Realistically, those were days of wonderful craftsmen.

Queen of Cups profile image61

Tiffany Pasquale (Queen of Cups) says

ArtzGirl profile image82

ArtzGirl says

• aviannovice profile image

Deb Hirt (aviannovice) 4 years ago

Tried to look at your material, but there was a flashwave problem. Couldn't even read your pieces. I recall exactly what I was doing when I heard the news...I was on the way to a job, and someone called for me to roll down my window. That was when

Jackie Lynnley profile image77

Jackie Lynnley says

• aviannovice profile image

Deb Hirt (aviannovice) 4 years ago

Indeed it would, Jackie. The past seems to have its own magic, and so many seem to ignore it, for hopes and glimpses of the future...

CreatePerfection profile image69

CreatePerfection says

Little Grandmommy profile image60

Gail (Little Grandmommy) says

• aviannovice profile image

Deb Hirt (aviannovice) 4 years ago

I was born then, too, and I know exactly what you are talking about. It was more of a carefree time, and people were closer knit.

Old Empresario says

• aviannovice profile image

Deb Hirt (aviannovice) 4 years ago

Wow, that was a rough time, disease ridden and hard to live. A great historical period.

Larry Wall says

• aviannovice profile image

Deb Hirt (aviannovice) 4 years ago

Larry, I like the way that you think. This was truly a remarkable time period. Thanks for responding.