k12rswow profile image 61

Hello Atheist, please consider the question below.

Psalms 14:1 The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good. I (K12) was this fool. I now have Jesus, therefore I have truth to navigate my works, and strive to do good. What tools do you possess to navigate life?

JessBraz profile image94

JessBraz says

JimTxMiller profile image76

Jim Miller (JimTxMiller) says

MisterShives profile image59

....... (MisterShives) says

• k12rswow profile image

k12rswow 4 years ago

Shives, Not to offend, but your answer mirrors all the rest. Many atheist think their way is the correct way. People who believe in Jesus are in the minority, so I would think that the condition of the world is left to people who do what is right i

k12rswow profile image61

k12rswow says

Old Empresario says