Laura Schneider profile image 93

Were you a bully in grade school?

If so, why do you think you were a bully? How did it make you feel at the time? How does it make you feel now?

phillippeengel profile image70

CDX (phillippeengel) says

• Laura Schneider profile image

Laura Schneider 4 years ago

I'm so sorry to hear what you went through; I can (unfortunately) relate only too well. I hope that you find your way out of the "victim" role as time goes by. Good luck and many sympathies!

mandyaz profile image60

mandyaz says

WhitneyAustin says

• Laura Schneider profile image

Laura Schneider 4 years ago

Whitney, thanks for sharing so openly. I'm so sorry to hear that you were bullied in school, but as you say: it was just the world we lived in. Maybe it was a "more grown-up" way of knocking over sand castles and blocks towers... I hope for change!