drpennypincher profile image 94

What is the simplest way to prove the light turns off in the refrigerator when the door is closed?

Rochelle Frank profile image94

Best Answer Rochelle Frank says

• drpennypincher profile image

Dr Penny Pincher (drpennypincher) 4 years ago

This would provide proof, and is simple. I will leave the question open for a while longer to see if anyone can think of an instrument even simpler than a camera. This may be the best answer...

JimTxMiller profile image79

Jim Miller (JimTxMiller) says

• drpennypincher profile image

This is true. However, I think the refrigerator light problem is tractable with the suggestions people have offered. If the video camera method turns out to be the simplest, I plan to post a video that proves that the light goes off...

xanzacow profile image71

Cynthia (xanzacow) says

• drpennypincher profile image

I wonder if there is something simpler that could work. How could kids 20 or 30 years ago before cell phones or video cameras were common confirm that the light goes out?