mintinfo profile image 81

Has history been romanticized by hollywood?

I was watching the movie Spartacus starring Kirk Douglas and thinking "what percentage of truth is there in this movie and how much is it responsible for shaping the average persons perception of history?" How much do you believe in the hollywood versions of historic events?

brianrock profile image91

Brian Rock (brianrock) says

• mintinfo profile image

mintinfo 4 years ago

As a Black person I know many people who say they woule have never allowed themselves to be enslaved. Glossed perception is what I call it. I saw Django and although the setting and conditions had a high level of accuracy the story was very unlikely.

nanderson500 profile image91

nanderson500 says

Mazzy Bolero profile image91

Mazzy Bolero says

Thomas Swan profile image92

Thomas Swan says

Missing Link profile image80

Missing Link says