Lizam1 profile image 80

If you were to select 100 people to create a new world, how would you choose and why?

There is talk that 100 people will be able to create a community on Mars - the trip is one way. How should the peope going be selected other than because they have the financial means to apply.

• Lizam1 profile image

Lizam1 4 years ago

apparently they have the techology to get there but not to get back. I am not sure why.

teaches12345 profile image96

Dianna Mendez (teaches12345) says

• Lizam1 profile image

Lizam1 4 years ago

As we seem not to be able to manage things very well here at the moment my vote is for not sending any of us to go mess up somewhere else - but as you say those with money will be the ones to make it happen so I guess we will transport our squabbles.