Valene profile image 85

Can anyone tell me what year or era this Lipton canister is from? The 80s or before?

I found this canister of "filter blend tea" from Lipton in my parent's pantry. It says it is blended for use in coffee machines. It's just got loose black tea in it with a little plastic scoop and the canister is made of foiled cardboard. It's got to be less than 30 years old, but I can't find a year on it anywhere. Any idea how old this is?

SidKemp profile image94

Sid Kemp (SidKemp) says

calculus-geometry says

• Valene profile image

Valene 4 years ago

LOL...probably not, but I could try it, there's quite a bit in there still! Thanks for the links!