khmazz profile image 83

What subject do you wish you had paid more attention to in school?

Mine was history, I know that I learned a lot, but there was so much more fun knowledge I thought I was "too cool" for back then...

Diana Lee profile image85

Diana L Pierce (Diana Lee) says

• khmazz profile image

Kristen Mazzola (khmazz) 4 years ago

I would agree with English now as well, so many things I am learning now about writing that I am sure was taught at some point in my education but I was too immature to hold onto it or understand it's value

whonunuwho profile image80

whonunuwho says

• khmazz profile image

Kristen Mazzola (khmazz) 4 years ago

Thanks for your well thought out answer Whonu, I think math is one that a lot of people would agree with!

Nell Rose profile image89

Nell Rose says

• khmazz profile image

Kristen Mazzola (khmazz) 4 years ago

I am so sorry to hear that you were bullied, that is something that no one should ever have to endure especially in a school setting! There’s always time to learn again if those subject really interest you!

celafoe profile image61

charlie (celafoe) says

bullseye813 profile image61

Todd (bullseye813) says

• khmazz profile image

Kristen Mazzola (khmazz) 4 years ago

It really is true that when in school it is so hard to think about why it is important to learn certain things!

sweeteeth profile image61

Prerna Singhal (sweeteeth) says

Larry Wall says

• khmazz profile image

Kristen Mazzola (khmazz) 4 years ago

I think anything farther than basic math (mostly to help handle money) is not needed in most perfessions, and the same goes with Chem and Physics. I was luvky, those were the classes that came easily to me