gmwilliams profile image 82

As a child, tween, and/or teen, were YOU told by YOUR parents, teachers, relatives, and/or

other adult authority figures that YOU were HARD TO HANDLE? As a child, you were always getting into some sort of mischief or other. According to them, you are simply defiant. However, you did not see it that way.You believe in testing the limits and being a risk taker. You loved breaking rules, if adults told you to do something, YOU did THE OPPOSITE. As a child, you rode a bike at breakneck speed without a helmet, as a tween, you probably smoked, and/or as a teen, you routinely broke curfew among other things. You believe what you did was NORMAL, not acts of rebellion.

Best Answer P. Thorpe Christiansen (duffsmom) says

Theophanes profile image95

Theophanes says

• ChristinS profile image

Christin Sander (ChristinS) 3 years ago

I agree with this :) I see a lot of myself in there. I had a very "angelic" face the nuns used to tell everyone - hehehehe

brakel2 profile image86

Audrey Selig (brakel2) says

JimTxMiller profile image76

Jim Miller (JimTxMiller) says