ParadigmEnacted profile image 77

What Math course did you take during your senior year of high school?

Does it matter?

Li Galo profile image86

Li Galo says

• ParadigmEnacted profile image

ParadigmEnacted 4 years ago

Nothing spectacular for many people here it seems. I just wonder if there's any truth to my teacher's theory and whether there is any science to it. Anybody else take Geometry?

Rochelle Frank profile image89

Rochelle Frank says

• ParadigmEnacted profile image

ParadigmEnacted 4 years ago

I took Geometry in 12th grade while most people at that grade level were taking Calculus or advanced Algebra. I was very behind in Math and was only taking what would give me the Math credit to graduate. Everyone else was in 10th and 11th grade.

Larry Wall says

• ParadigmEnacted profile image

ParadigmEnacted 4 years ago

Thanks for sharing. I agree with your assessment. My teacher had this supposedly second hand theory that the Math course that you take in your senior year determines your success in life. Not sure the specifics of whether it holds any water.