Billie Kelpin profile image 91

In which subject were you the teacher's favorite?

Taking my husband to the Metrolink station seems to evoke fun topics in the morning. Somehow we went from his new fabulous contacts that help him see BOTH distance and close-up (check THAT out) to Sister Mary Agnes who had "coke bottle" eye glasses that made her look so cute, to teachers in whose class you were the favorite. I never knew before that he was his Geometry teacher's favorite and he told me the funny story of how this "Math comedian" took him by the throat and said "'Olson', did you take my grease marker?"' I think the class where we were the favorite is the subject we know best.

JayeWisdom profile image92

Jaye Denman (JayeWisdom) says

• Billie Kelpin profile image

Billie Kelpin 3 years ago

Jaye, This is WONDERFUL! and a lovely tribute to Mrs. Pritchard. Did you think of making this into an essay under the literature section? I get lots of interest my "Sequin People" essay - tribute to my aunt Marion. PS I LOVED diagramming too.

• Billie Kelpin profile image

Billie Kelpin 3 years ago

There ya go - your hubs on Maslow, Freud, Small Gardens, Writing...Now when hub enables audio, some clips of you recording your hubs as audio pieces

dellea says

• Billie Kelpin profile image

Billie Kelpin 3 years ago

I'm the same way Dellea. But I don't read because I have to sit down and not create something. There are writers who are readers, and a few writers who are not readers. But the fact that you were your English teacher's favorite says it all.