phtech profile image 82

Suffocate or jump?

The horrible things that happened on 9/11 made some people feel as if their final decision in life would be to either suffocate and burn to death or jump. What would you do? What does your belief system tell you to do?

Alphadogg16 profile image91

Kevin W (Alphadogg16) says

• phtech profile image

Skyler Parker (phtech) 4 years ago

That thought crossed my mind a couple times. My belief system says that suicide is a sin though. Will it be seen as suicide or a leap of faith for your life?

Man of Strength profile image79

Man of Strength says

• phtech profile image

Skyler Parker (phtech) 4 years ago

Good answer. This question is kind of an experiment for me. I'm fascinated with people's beliefs and their actions. It's a hard question to answer also because of the fact that it reminds people of 9/11

• phtech profile image

Skyler Parker (phtech) 4 years ago

I think I would try my hardest to be at peace with myself. Being that high up, you are almost guaranteed to die when you jump. Now, if it was 3 or 4 stories, I would probably jump and pray for only a broken leg.

dellea says

• phtech profile image

Skyler Parker (phtech) 4 years ago

I think I agree with you. The only peace for me in that situation is knowing that I'm going to be in a better place soon.