Sharicey profile image 60

Tips, advice, support for those grieving?

I recently experienced a death in my family and it has brought up so many emotions. I had on going greif that I did not realize I have not dealt with. Thanks to the support of my family and loved ones I'm getting through it. But I was wondering if anyone out there in Hubpages land has any advice, hub recommendations or books that would be helpful in this area. I thought I would ask this in case this might help someone else going through greif as well.

Best Answer Motown2Chitown says

• Sharicey profile image

Sharice (Sharicey) 4 years ago

Thank you so much for sharing. I appreciate your kind words. Today I am feeling ready to move on but I think speaking to a professional might be beneficial. I will look into finding the books you recommended. Again I greatly appreciate your advice.