EJ Lambert profile image 74

What is one subject you love now that you hated in school?

I confess that I didn't have a proper appreciation of science during my school days. Now I'm suddenly a big fan, learning new things when possible. Do you have a particular subject you despised but came to realize was more interesting than expected?

• EJ Lambert profile image

EJ Lambert 4 years ago

Chinese history is something I've striven to learn more about, and I'm in agreement that dates are less important than what happened. Map reading is a favorite activity of mine as well.

Man of Strength profile image80

Man of Strength says

• EJ Lambert profile image

EJ Lambert 4 years ago

What changed it for me was the show Big Bang Theory. Through all the laughter I started getting interested in some of the stuff they talked about. So I researched. It's such a broad, fascinating subject.

residentstone profile image60

Resident (residentstone) says

• EJ Lambert profile image

EJ Lambert 4 years ago

Then you are my new best friend. Am a huge fan of both.

LensMan999 profile image51

LensMan999 says

• EJ Lambert profile image

EJ Lambert 4 years ago

I envy you, Lens. Math remains a subject of bitter disappointment for me.

L J Claremont profile image57

L J Claremont says

• EJ Lambert profile image

EJ Lambert 4 years ago

Anybody who develops an appreciation for history is okay in my book.

• EJ Lambert profile image

EJ Lambert 4 years ago

You have a lot in common with my father then. He is the exact same way. Despised it in college and now reads up on it all the time.