PoeticPhilosophy profile image 80

Do you think the astrology truly changed?

In 2011 they said because the star's and everything is realigned the zodiac signs have changed. Expert astrologers even said they new about this for years but this doesn't change the signs. I look into my horoscope and I truly being honest with my self see "how I use to be" it doesn't seem like me at all anymore. Then I looked into the changed horoscope and everything within it matched my characteristics! Same with my brother, this is the only true way of finding out. I think people are offended and don't "like" the fact that they can just change it when it is natural. What do you think?

ParadigmEnacted profile image74

ParadigmEnacted says

• PoeticPhilosophy profile image

PoeticPhilosophy 4 years ago

Thanks, I'm not saying they changed, but moved. Because being honest with myself and not getting attached, seeing myself clearly my personality matches with how they think the new way is! Supposedly I was a cancer before now Im a gemini-cancer cusp.