What would you do for others if you had the Kardashian's money?

Let's just pretend you had the amount of money that the Kardashians have . . . so what would you do for others with that amount of money? Remember it is for others, not yourself. Thanks for answering.

Sparklea profile image75

Best Answer Sparklea says

Oh, my goodness, SPARKLEA!!!! SPARKLEA for President!!! God bless your precious loving heart for the downtrodden and for His little creatures. Your answer has brought tears to my eyes, and actually tears of joy, as I praise Him for you dear one.

RachaelLefler profile image97

Rachael Lefler (RachaelLefler) says

Hi RachaelLefler, thanks for the awesome answer!!! You cannot go wrong there no doubt!

Krista Schnee profile image80

Krista Schnee says

Hi Krista Schnee, oh, wow, that is awesome, especially the part about the art therapy programs, etc., as that has been proven to be so very helpful. Thanks for answering!!!

lisasuniquevoice profile image73

Lisa Brown (lisasuniquevoice) says

Hello lisasuniquevoice, thank you so much for answering. Wow, I have never heard of such, and what a wonderful ministry no doubt to help those poor women!!! Oh my goodness, I am glad there is such Fistula hospitals!

Hi Iburmaster, thanks for answering. That is a great idea to change the charity each month to spread the help around!!! Awesome!

cleaner3 profile image78

cleaner3 says

Oh, WOW, Michael, I am loving all of these awesome comments here! You are so right dear one in all of these areas. Thank you so much for the awesome answer here and sharing your heart. God bless you.

MPG Narratives profile image59

Marie Giunta (MPG Narratives) says

MPG Narratives,

That is wonderful to help with Austism and other charities! Thank you so much for saying that about to NOT publicize what you have given!!! Bravo to you dear heart!!! Yes, we are to do it without glory to ourselves! You know it!