1. They never listen to me.
2. They don't try to achieve as much as they should.
3. Do they take anything seriously?
4. Though it seems I grew up, they rarely seem to.
5. They are constantly babied through life.
6. They focus on pieces of the picture while I see the entire thing and it's frustrating.
7. They might get the blame, but they weren't held to it growing up so they just brush it off.
8. While I was the youngest to learn to mow the yard, at the same age they just picked up clippings.
9. I was the experiment child, by the time they came around my parents already knew what to do.
10. They could learn from my mistakes before I did.