AUPADHYAY profile image 9

Is there any HORIZON vertical in nature in universe ?

The horizon is said as the meeting point of earth and sky. Though these can't tough each other but appear to be touched in a row. I could not find the reason as to why the horizon is so horizontal ? Is there any horizon in the universe which is vertical ? I need the answer.

jonnycomelately profile image84

Alan (jonnycomelately) says

• Insane Mundane profile image

Insane Mundane 3 years ago

Dang, I haven't seen your philosophic backside in quite a while; ha!

Insane Mundane profile image61

Insane Mundane says

• AUPADHYAY profile image

ANIL KUMAR UPADHYAY (AUPADHYAY) 3 years ago

Thanks Insane Mundane, for your valuable comments and answering the question, but the illustrations are related with the situations as to which we can imagine whatever we see around us. My question still standing to be answered and seeking the reason

mbuggieh says

• Insane Mundane profile image

Insane Mundane 3 years ago

In fact? I thought that was still up for endless debate? In addition to the 'universe is flat' theory, some still think it is spherical while many believe it's a hyperbolic universe. Personally, I haven't checked the entire cosmos out yet. ;)