AUPADHYAY profile image 25

Why do children cry loudly demanding something but the elders silently, to get their beloved ones ?

I want to know why the huge change takes place in elders to show reaction against the same action than that of in children. The soul of the action, however, remains same but the expression is different, why ?

allykat1982 profile image77

allykat1982 says

• AUPADHYAY profile image

ANIL KUMAR UPADHYAY (AUPADHYAY) 4 years ago

Thanks allykat1982 for your answer. You have rightly said about the children but it needs some more expansion. Further, in respect of elders, the act on which they cry silently, may be beyond the limit of social rules. However, needing some more.

• AUPADHYAY profile image

Thanks Iburmaster, for your answer. I have not given enough credit to elders because we are also elders and we can easily trace out the solutions of the problem, but the comparison from children is necessary so I gave more credit to them.

• AUPADHYAY profile image

Thanks peachpurple, for your answer. I like it. Though, I think it proper but there is something missing in elaboration of the answer. I am searching for this one.