Bruce Feierabend profile image 81

What is one fact that you know is true that supports Evolution?

I recently read this quote ‘… One morning I woke up … and it struck me that I had been working on this stuff [evolution] for twenty years, and there was not one thing I knew about it.’ by Dr Colin Patterson, who was at the time the senior paleontologist at the British Museum of Natural History. I had already pondered that all I knew about evolution was taught to me but not one "fact" was ever proven to my recollection. Anyone have a better experience the me and the doctor?

HeadlyvonNoggin profile image89

Jeremy Christian (HeadlyvonNoggin) says

• Bruce Feierabend profile image

Bruce Feierabend 4 years ago

Yet it's still gonorrheal bacteria. How do you know that this demonstrates evolving from one species to another.

calynbana profile image83

Christina (calynbana) says

Bruce Feierabend profile image81

Bruce Feierabend says

Dantex460 profile image60

Dantex460 says

• Bruce Feierabend profile image

Bruce Feierabend 4 years ago

First evolution is not considered fact by all scientists but maybe most, but when you say considered what does that mean. I was looking more for the word proven. DNA that "matches" ours? Please give an example that you know is true.

CalebSparks says