Can you suggest any good FREE online resources for learning Spanish?

Can anybody point me to any good, interactive Spanish learning resources on the web? I studied Spanish in both high school and college, then forgot about it. I had the chance to use a lot of Spanish through work the past year, but now that the job is over, I want to make sure I don't lose those skills again. I would say my language skills are novice, with my vocab. definitely stronger than my grammar and sentence structure skills. My goal is to become fluent, as many of the jobs in my field expect someone to be bilingual.

ElleBee 3 years ago

Awesome! This sounds great. I've used mango in the past and this looks a bit similar. I will definitely be checking them out.

emilynemchick profile image90

Emily Nemchick (emilynemchick) says

ElleBee 3 years ago

That sounds like a good bet for me. I definitely can commit about an hour or so daily. As long as I wouldn't have to start all the way at the beginning, this does sound like a good bet for me.