1. Doers accomplish their goals even when they are profoundly higher than anyone thinks possible, while critics demean the thought of aiming for something they see as unreachable.
2. Doers create an approach to any challenge as a way to grow through their effort and work, while critics avoid challenges because it's too hard for them to finish.
3. Doers go through something to move on from it and learn from the experience, while critics approach everything with caution and avoid the chance to gain from experience thinking they have nothing to lose by doing nothing.
4. Doers have a positive outlook, even when the outcome looks bleak, because they know they can try their best. Failure is a win even when it's not the outcome they were hopeful for. While critics will tear down a doer by focusing on the failure instead of the effort that went in to the doing.
5. Doers have a way to bring closure to a project with much success; while critics have a way of bashing a project while it's in the works.
6. Doers celebrate after achieving their goals from recognizing their hard work to attain their accomplishment. Critics point out flaws in the accomplishment and brings their perspective to others so that achievements are lessoned through opinions of negativity.
7. Doers are often outspoken and believe in themselves despite backlash from critics who appear to hate them, because in order to achieve goals, one must set aside their personal beliefs and go for the goal based on merit. Critics will drum up anything to make a doer appear to be untruthful.
8. Doers are often publicly recognized for their achievements and accomplishments while critics will take that recognition and create a viral outcry to point out something they want the doer punished for because they are jealous.
9. Doers are often very reasonable and maintain a balance in lifestyle, where critics will complain that the doer is over-the-top with the their appearance, despite the doer earning every cent that bought them what they have, regardless if they flaunt it or not....the critic will try to make the doer look in a bad light.
10. Doers achieve their goals through hard-work, steadfast learning, the ability and desire to help others. Critics often complaint about doers because they don't want others to believe the doer is better than the critic.