oceansnsunsets profile image 88

Is it legal to take a photo of a logo off an item you have purchased for use online?

I am speaking of an item that clearly has a company's name and logo on it, that you may want to be doing a review on. Can you take a photo of an item that you purchased and then put it in a hub or blog without fear of breaking any copyright violations? If this is an obvious one, do forgive me! As far as I know however, people do this all the time, and it is allowed. In other words, the name and picture whose copyright belongs to the company, but you are writing about it and sharing a picture in order to do a review or something like that?

Edjanse profile image77

Ambiga Jeyaratnaraja (Edjanse) says