moneyfairy profile image 63

If you knew you were dying and it could be long and drawn out, would you end it sooner?

If you knew you were dying and that it could be long a grueling, Would you decide to end it sooner? with say pills or some other way???or would you endure it to the end?

Borsia profile image60

Best Answer Borsia says

• moneyfairy profile image

moneyfairy 3 years ago

Exactly the answer I was looking for. Why suffer if you know there will never be a change. Why live in pain and misery needlessly.

innerspin profile image87

innerspin says

• moneyfairy profile image

moneyfairy 3 years ago

Thank you for your answer. I guess one never knows till they face it head on.

AMAZING THINKER profile image60

AMAZING THINKER says

• moneyfairy profile image

moneyfairy 3 years ago

When I said long and drawn out I meant yrs. not minutes...Thank you for your answer.