Easy Exercise profile image 90

How to best manage a copyright notification? Someone has copied my content on leg muscles.

I have talked about the longest and largest muscles in our human body since 2005. I wrote about it in many of my articles on swim fitness. All too often people are exercising without any thought to the power of the legs. One of the reasons I feel aquatic fitness doesn't have the weight loss results of other programs is the lack of the resistance training in the legs. For you see, our legs have the longest and largest muscles in the human body - this was my mantra. I have a copyright notification and I don't want the other author to remove the content - I just want recognition. Suggestions?

Easy Exercise profile image90

Kelly A Burnett (Easy Exercise) says

Alphadogg16 profile image88

Kevin W (Alphadogg16) says