stricktlydating profile image 83

What are some unusual laws in your country?

In QLD Australia a man was fined $44 this week for leaving his parked car unattended while the windows were wound down more than 5cms. It was a scorching hot day and he was out with a toddler so he wanted to keep some airflow through the car so it wasn't too hot when they returned to it. But it's illegal to wind your windows down more than 5cms in an unattended car. Apparently to attempt to stop burglary.

Tusitala Tom profile image91

Tom Ware (Tusitala Tom) says

• stricktlydating profile image

StricktlyDating 3 years ago

I totally agree Tom, and you made some interesting points. In 40 degree (C) weather we have had this week I have left my car windows part way down when I've gone grocery shopping and have had to park in the sun, and I've left my windows at home partl

diogenes profile image81

diogenes says