suzzycue profile image 85

How much snow is in your neck of the woods?

The snow in my neck of the woods is making me feel like a kid again. I loved plunging threw the soft snow drifts waist high on my way to work. It is also very cold in Canda Eh? -25 below with the wind chills!

Faith Reaper profile image88

Best Answer Faith Reaper says

• suzzycue profile image

Susan Britton (suzzycue) 3 years ago

Yes and it is still cold and snow up to my butt. Interesting to know yopu have snow. Yes it is pretty and I do love it. Thanks a lot for your comment Faith Reaper!

NornsMercy profile image85

Chace (NornsMercy) says

• suzzycue profile image

Susan Britton (suzzycue) 3 years ago

Oh I bet they will play like puppies in it. Wish I was there to watch when it happens. Thank you NornsMercy!

• suzzycue profile image

Susan Britton (suzzycue) 3 years ago

It is the exact same here where I live. Not sure what you mean about facebook? Thanks for your comment M.T.Dremer

cjarosz says

• suzzycue profile image

Susan Britton (suzzycue) 3 years ago

Bipolar weather ,I love that expression and i will use it if you don't mind. Thank you cjarosz. We are in a deep freeze here. Straight -30 last night.