sallybea profile image 100

Have you ever been a victim of bullying in school/college or in the workplace

Faith Reaper profile image88

Faith Reaper says

• sallybea profile image

Sally Gulbrandsen (sallybea) 3 years ago

Faith Reaper - I expect most people experience this at one time or another. It is good to hear that your faith has carried you through the experience.

I appreciate your sharing this - thank you.

billybuc profile image91

Bill Holland (billybuc) says

• sallybea profile image

And how well you do it Billy. Personally I was teased throughout my school years for wearing glasses - kids can be particularly cruel. Guess I have pretty much outgrown worrying about that now.

grand old lady profile image85

Mona Sabalones Gonzalez (grand old lady) says

• sallybea profile image

it is wonderful to know that you have learned to survive under difficult circumstances. Surviving any form of bullying makes us tougher. It is good to know that you have good friends and colleagues on whom you can rely. Thank you grand old lady.

• sallybea profile image

The Examiner-1

Unfortunately for many, School is not always as pleasant as it might be - largely because of the total lack of discipline found in them. Thanks for your comment.

Zeeshan Amin profile image60

Zeeshan Amin says

• sallybea profile image

Zeeshan Amin - good to know that you overcame the bullying to go on to be a survivor! You have a great week-end.