amiebutchko profile image 87

Topics you cannot write on

I was trying to write a hub about the benefits of abstinence for teens. Can I not write on this topic? I got a dollar sign violation. Shall I not publish/ can I not ever publish? It was a lot of work and it really did not say anything "bad."

• amiebutchko profile image

Amie Butchko (amiebutchko) 3 years ago

Thank you! I will do that. So, if you turn the ads off, it will be ok to publish? It won't be violating any terms?

Theophanes profile image98

Theophanes says

• amiebutchko profile image

Amie Butchko (amiebutchko) 3 years ago

Thanks so much for your kind answer. I am bummed! It is educational but it does say "sex education" a lot. I haven't published it yet. Not sure if I will even try.... But might look into the disabling ads... I would be happy to just have it up!

raymondphilippe profile image84

Raymond Philippe (raymondphilippe) says