Sky9106 profile image 50

Why is it that everything from the past, works out to be so much better than things of today?

From food , to people , to places , to clothes, to respect, to love , to understanding, to relationships, to songs , to food , I can go on forever to friendship need I go on!

Thief12 profile image90

Thief12 says

• Sky9106 profile image

Sky9106 3 years ago

That they will, still I believe the most sincere credit will go to great grand, for as far back / forward as has been documented in and of the lineage... great answer..

janshares profile image90

Janis Leslie Evans (janshares) says

• Sky9106 profile image

Sky9106 3 years ago

Has decreased ! I sure hope I am not the only one with eyes like mine.

Parents sharing values that suppose to bring a lifetime of joy and happiness, coming back with everything opposite. Look at "Children" and love? You also speak with truth. Bless

• Sky9106 profile image

Sky9106 3 years ago

In an attempt a simplification , the present does because it actually is. I believe a great tree was planted , however a monster was also created . That is the reason I love the Bible. For me it painted and presents the greatest picture. Bless.

Cre8tor profile image95

Daniel Robbins (Cre8tor) says

• Sky9106 profile image

Sky9106 3 years ago

Well taken . The past - as close to the origin, as you the individual care to to feel confident that is the way it was. So as for as your minds eye can see.

Has our present directions made all aspects of life, better?

DeepThought258238 profile image79

Unanimous (DeepThought258238) says

• Sky9106 profile image

Sky9106 3 years ago

Thanks Deep thought quite profound. You tempt me to say that if I hadto re-phrase the my statement/question I would easily use your response. However I know that there much to be said about this particular topic and so you have my blessings . Great

Medical-Reference profile image81

Imtiaz Ibne Alam (Medical-Reference) says

• Sky9106 profile image

Sky9106 3 years ago

Thanks MR. I took that aspect into consideration as well. It is not as if I wish I can again be in my 20's , I truly believe we are heading into a time of Quicker everything, with substance and quality disappearing.

Sky9106 profile image50

Sky9106 says

• Cre8tor profile image

Daniel Robbins (Cre8tor) 3 years ago

Devil's Advocate: You can't just look at the sugar past the salt. Don't forget you'll be milking that cow n picking those veggies with a constant threat of nature and man looming. When is this past u desire? Time frame would help me decide my trade.

Author Sam profile image44

Samuel Ihegbu (Author Sam) says