glassvisage profile image 82

Do you think community colleges should provide four-year degrees?

In California, SB 850 was introduced to allow community colleges to provide bachelor's degree programs. I'm curious to see if people think this is beneficial for students who can't get into or pay for universities, or if it is worth it, meaning will a bachelor's degree from a CC still look good enough on a resume to get the student hired? I suppose it depends on what job the student is looking for, but it's hard enough for people with degrees from traditional universities to find jobs. I think if they pass SB 850, CCs need to be very selective as to which bachelor's programs they offer.

Edward J. Palumbo profile image89

Ed Palumbo (Edward J. Palumbo) says

Earl Noah Bernsby profile image89

Earl Noah Bernsby says

oceansnsunsets profile image89

Paula (oceansnsunsets) says