Suhail and my dog profile image 89

Why do we kill our precious wildlife, especially wolves?

"Pellet gun felled Isabelle, the wolf that escaped Isle Royale" On the ice of Lake Superior, she walked across the first ice bridge to form in her lifetime, looking for a mate. from the article: "She likely would have found a mate in the wilderness in northeastern Minnesota and southern Ontario, but she ran into a human first." http://www.startribune.com/local/250419971.html

dailytop10 profile image89

dailytop10 says

Alphadogg16 profile image90

Kevin W (Alphadogg16) says

• Suhail and my dog profile image

Suhail Zubaid aka Clark Kent (Suhail and my dog) 3 years ago

But then what is guarantee that when we have wiped out our wildlife, we will turn against each other openly and follow the detestable regime might is right or survival of the fittest.

• Suhail and my dog profile image

True. Many ranchers in the western USA take to arms once they discover their sheep or cattle has been killed by someone, not necessarily a predator. They take a hasty decision and declare that such an such animal is responsible.