I'll give you seven:
1) A strong leader who stands up to dictators and who backs up his words with decisive action, even if it means military action. In other words, a true Leader who nips problematic tyrants atrocious actions in the bud, instead of bemoaning their ruthless actions and then doing absolutely nothing.
2 ) Less taxes on small businesses who would like to hire more employees and pay decent wages but which can't afford to do so.
3) Eliminate Obamacare and instead give individual States the opportunity and funding to implement their own medical care. For example, even before Obamacare, New Mexico had health care for indigent persons as well as those making up to approx 25,000. The cost was very low. Other states also had this type of health care available, but most people do not know about it, not having been fully educated by the States themselves.
4) Reverse the decision made by Obama to allow other countries to oversee the Internet (instead of just the USA overseeing it). We cannot trust other countries to allow for our continued freedom of speech.
5) That more people will become educated about the fact that other not all other cultures actually recognize human rights and lawfulness as we do in the United States and most of North America. For example, in France, Switzerland, the UK and the Netherlands, Muslims have been allowed to implement Sharia law. Those areas in which they live are No-Go zones for non-muslims. If a native of say France, for example, enters into the so-called territory of Muslims, even though this is their native country, they will be struck or beaten or spit upon, etc. (I've seen the videos) The same could happen here, though most Americans have no realization of this and seem to think everyone is "nice" and reasonable.
6) That by some miracle, we will reduce our debt and stop spending and printing money we don't have. Our nation will collapse if we continue upon this road of spending, spending spending.
7) That we will once again become that nation upon a shining hill, but much wiser than before.