ChristinS profile image 93

For those in tornado prone areas do you keep a storm kit handy? and what do you keep in it?

Yesterday, my boys and I had to take shelter due to a tornado warning. We expect these storms seasonally, but this is the first year we really put together a storm kit in a box. We did this after being hit by 90mph winds last year that felled a lot of our trees. I'm sure we don't have nearly enough in our kit yet. We keep our shoes on during warnings, our kit has batteries, radio, flashlights, candles, matches, work gloves, car phone charger and water. Do you keep a storm kit ready? What do you put in it?

Penny G profile image75

Penny Godfirnon (Penny G) says

Faith Reaper profile image87

Faith Reaper says