bethperry profile image 89

What does this dream about Hubpages mean?

In the dream I'm about to answer something in the Questions section when I feel someone tap my shoulder. I turn around and Bob Barker is standing there -microphone in hand- and asks if I want to take door #1 or door #3. I ask Bob where door #2 is and he says "its in your desk drawer". I open the drawer and Bruce Campbell pulls himself out. He is dressed in a bikini and holds a key to a new car. I say Bruce, you've got a bikini on! Bruce says yes, because "the movie reviewer dissed my recipe for chest hair cake on HP's". I hand him tissue gum, which he chews & blows into the shape of a panda.

Alastar Packer profile image82

Alastar Packer says

• bethperry profile image

Beth Perry (bethperry) 3 years ago

Now that is a magnificent interpretation!!

• bethperry profile image

Beth Perry (bethperry) 3 years ago

Hm, interesting possibilities. Right now I am not thinking about any Hub, as I am in the middle of writing a novel. And yeah, the bikini -and the panda, too- particularly have me in a quandary.

BrianCFrancis says

• bethperry profile image

Beth Perry (bethperry) 3 years ago

Wow. This interpretation seems to touch on a lot of truth. Thank you!