Really it's just one type-- I don't like overly-negative people.
Oh, I can be there for a friend in trouble and in need. But we all have our ups and downs.
I just can't stand being around people who are absolutely preoccupied with the bad things in life. All they want to talk about is
- how everything is always terrible (focused on the negatives, ignore all positives)
- how they can never 'win' (how about being pro-active once in a while and making smarter choices?)
- how everyone else is always at fault (take responsibility for yourself!)
- how everyone else sucks-- Christians suck, Republicans suck, Democrats suck, Pagans suck, atheists suck, rich people suck, poor people suck, yadda yadda yadda (if you think an entire group of millions of people 'suck' then you're probably the one with the problem).
- and I hate the drama -- the "I don't care! I'm going to inflict my misery and overly-dramatic emotions on EVERYONE because I have a right to do so! How dare you complain about that!"
I get along fairly well with anyone- I grew up in very impoverished areas, I have aquaintences who happen to be mega-wealthy (like, owning major sports teams wealthy), I hang out with people of all religious and political persuasions. As long as someone can have a good attitude and be civil, I can probably get along with them.