To Learn English profile image 58

What is the Difference Between Might and Would?

How the meaning of a sentence changes, when we use "might" instead of "would" in that sentence? For example,1. He might come tomorrow. 2. He would come tomorrow. What is the difference between the meaning of these two sentences? And how one sentence is exactly different than the other? Also please tell me, how we can write the same sentence using "probably" in it? Then what would be the exact meaning of that new sentence?

jaydawg808 profile image92

jaydawg808 says

Venkatachari M profile image81

Venkatachari M says

• To Learn English profile image

Rohan Jagtap (To Learn English) 3 years ago

Thanks for your answer! But I still have a little bit confusion. If I say "I will like to play", then how it is different from "I would like to play"? Please also tell me how we can use "probably" in this sentence?