Musiclovesme profile image 60

Why do people with money concentrate on poverty outside the United States?

For example, Chicago beautiful city but it also has many homeless, many abandoned children, and so many angry young women and men that need help. Why don't the rich and famous focus on the poverty in our cities instead of going everywhere else. Help bring back America. Make America be prosperous again. We have to start with home. Don't adopt from foreign countries when you know there's American children that need help.

Dave36 says

• Musiclovesme profile image

Musiclovesme 3 years ago

Dave36, I appreciate your opinion. I think greed is one of the biggest demons. You know my son asked me; why can't the politician and the boss that let him do the crime and all who knew it pay an extra % to be applied where we need it.