Kathleen Odenthal profile image 94

What do you think of the new movie Lucy? Based on the idea we only use 10% of our brain...

The new movie Lucy with Morgan Freeman is based on the idea that we only use 10% of our brain, and that this girl can tap into more than 10% and that gives her powers others don't have. What do you think about this? I have read numerous studies I thought disproved the idea that we only use half of our brains, but now I am curious what others think....

Snøwman profile image60

Snøwman says

RandallJonas profile image89

Randall Jonas (RandallJonas) says

mbuggieh says

• The Examiner-1 profile image

The Examiner-1 3 years ago

The more I think of it, I believe I recall studies saying the 10% was only some of us while others used more.Such as accountants, scientists and certain normal people.