stuff4kids profile image 96

Do online forums bring out the best or the worst in the people who use them?

Really, this question speaks for itself, however... ...I've always tried to avoid forums wherever possible. It seems that the distance and anonymity can really allow people to express a very nasty side of themselves sometimes. Equally, I have found some great support and advice on forums when I've needed it. Asking the right question in the right forum can be a great way to get to the people who know. It's a mixed experience. What do you think, on the whole? Brings out the best or worst in people?

Fred Arnold profile image61

Fred Arnold says

temptor94 says