Richard Gonzalez profile image 61

So what's the meaning of life and why as a society do we conform?

I've been a student of life for 27 years and well for one goal and one goal only...why we do the things we do?

Venkatachari M profile image79

Best Answer Venkatachari M says

• Richard Gonzalez profile image

Richard Gabriel Gonzalez (Richard Gonzalez) 3 years ago

I like that answer so let me ask another question? Do you believe that censorship; when used in a positive way, can produce the best human structure of social order...or is it another form of control?

• Richard Gonzalez profile image

So what the exact social Norm? Who defines the word and description of the email meaning of the email word?

temptor94 says

• Venkatachari M profile image

Venkatachari M 3 years ago

I agree with you. Most of us want to be a part of society and have fear of being isolated.

Anastasia Rokina says