thunkfulthinker profile image 79

Why is being an introvert seemingly thought of as being a negative quality in people?

I base this on my personal experience in school and life. I think that being an extrovert is thought to being critical to success, which is why it was taught indirectly nearly exclusively.

• thunkfulthinker profile image

Jim (thunkfulthinker) 3 years ago

I need to get that book. I have been meaning to get it for some time now.

Sri T profile image79

Sri T (the mystic) (Sri T) says

Link10103 profile image76

Link10103 says

Why Extroversion is PRIZED While Introversion is MALIGNED in Our Society and/or Culture, Part 1/286

Why Extroversion is PRIZED While Introversion is MALIGNED in Our Society and/or Culture, Part 1/2

temptor94 says

• thunkfulthinker profile image

Jim (thunkfulthinker) 3 years ago

Couldn't have said it better myself!